TAGA Harmony AZURE B-40 V.3 Bookshelf Speakers – Black TESTING
TAGA Harmony AZURE B-40 V.3 Bookshelf Speakers
The taste of Côte d’Azur – redefined!
The name of the series was inspired by the French Riviera, which stretches over a hundred kilometres of coastline where the beautiful coloured Mediterranean Sea closes in around amazing cliffs, sandy beaches and exquisite resorts.
The AZURE emphasizes speakers sound character, which is like sea’s breeze powerful and gentle at the same time, and gives the joy of listening like watching azure colour of the Mediterranean Sea.
The design of the new AZURE v.3 series is elegant, awesome and stylish, so there is no doubt that TAGA Harmony speakers can shine like stars in the backdrop of famous and luxurious resorts of the French Riviera.
The Azure B-40 v.3 speakers are equipped with magnetically mountable grills to keep more sleek appearance of speakers’ front panel and drivers as well as to lower distortions when the grill is taken off.
- TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – elegant enclosures are very rigid and neutral to vibrations and colorization.
- The 2nd generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped and lighter titanium cone as well as a double-magnet structure – it has a higher SPL, faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound.
- High-performance bass-midrange driver incorporates TDSC Taga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision and increased system sensitivity.
- Pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate to enhance sound dispersion.
- The dramatically upgraded crossovers to meet new refinements and configuration of the drivers: more delicate and rich treble, better defined midrange and more dynamic bass;
The new AZURE v.3 series is dedicated for very demanding hi-fi and home-theatre enthusiasts, who are looking for the best sound performance as well as love to enjoy sound without missing any single tune of melody!