STAX Spirit embodies the spirit of STAX craftsmanship, and the S3 is the first in a series of high-end wireless planar magnetic headphones. Edifier is paying tribute to the legendary STAX brand by calling its new category of wireless planar magnetic headphones, the STAX Spirit line in celebration of this heritage brand.
The STAX Spirit S3 uses carbon fiber to reduce the product weight, with a total weight of approx 329g. These headphones adopt the latest wireless technology of Bluetooth 5.2, which features faster transmission speed and wireless capability. The high-capacity lithium battery has up to 80 hours of battery time, which essentially allows users to listen to music for many hours!
One of the many game changes of the STAX Spirit S3 is the use of the latest technologies including Snapdragon sound, three patented planar driver solutions, and even Hi-Res Audio to deliver a lossless and low distortion audio experience. This makes the STAX Spirit S3 one of the most affordable wireless planar magnetic headphones on the market!
- 80 hours of playback, with a short 10-minute charge giving it 11 hours of playtime.
- Industry-leading Planar Magnetic Driver brings Hi-Res certified audio with cleaner sound, greater resolution, and incredible imaging
- Ultra-wide frequency response (10Hz to 40kHz)
- Licensed planar technology from award-winning Audeze (TM)
- Powered by the Qualcomm QCC5141 chipset, it is designed to elevate and deliver a truly wireless consumer experience and enable robust connectivity to keep you connected all day. Supports integrated Qualcomm® Active Noise
- Noise Cancellation technology, Voice Assistant support (including wake-word activation), and Qualcomm TrueWirelessTM Mirroring technology. Delivering premium wireless audio quality including support for Qualcomm® aptXTM Adaptive audio.
- The Edifier app enables a variety of advanced functionality including customized EQ setting, control setting, cushion setting, and many more functions.
- The lightest over-ear planar headphones for everyday use
An introduction to Planar Magnetic Headphones by Michael Crider – What are Planar Magnetic Headphones?
|32 × 18 × 28 cm